We provide extensive wellness plans tailor-made for each individual patient and his or her lifestyle. This includes annual examinations, vaccinations, parasite and
infectious disease screening, and blood work.
Parasite & Infectious Disease Screening:
Vaccinations: Vaccines are important part of protecting our pets from disease. This is our greatest tool for disease prevention. Our doctors will come up with a vaccine plan that best fits the lifestyle of your cat or dog to help protect them from diseases they may encounter. The vaccines that we offer are listed below.
- Intestinal Parasite Exam (fecal): This test allows us to screen for intestinal worms that may be present in your cat or dog. Intestinal parasites may cause diarrhea, weight loss, changes in hair coat, or vomiting. Detection allows us to treat appropriately.
- Heartworm, Lyme, Ehrlichia, and Anaplasmosis Screening Test (DOGS): This test allows us to check for heartworm disease and three major infectious diseases that are spread by ticks with only a few drops of your pet’s blood.
- Feline Leukemia Virus and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (CATS): With just a small sample of blood, this test allows us to check for these immuno-suppressing diseases that can create lifelong health issues for our cats.
- DHPP (distemper, adenovirus, parainfluenza, parvovirus)
- Lyme disease
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Canine Influenza
Examinations: Our doctors will carefully examine all of your pet's body systems to detect any problems that may be occurring and to assess their overall health.
- FVRCP (rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, panleukopenia)
- Feline Leukemia